The first ever MyHeritage Live will take place in Oslo, Norway, November 2-4, 2018 and I’m happy to say that I will be attending along with my husband; Kevin.
If you’re not able to attend in person you’ll still be able to follow the Genealogy and DNA tracks via live streaming on the MyHeritage Live conference website. Tune in 9:00 a.m. Oslo time on November 3 (time zone calculator here).
There are three tracks with two being live streamed; Genealogy, DNA with 20 speakers. Speakers such as;
- Gilad Japhet, Founder, and CEO, MyHeritage
- Prof. Yaniv Erlich, Chief Science Officer, MyHeritage
- Maya Lerner, VP Product, MyHeritage
- Geoff Rasmussen, Founder, and Host, Legacy Family Tree Webinars
- Dick Eastman, Founder, Eastman’s Online Genealogy Newsletter
- Thomas MacEntee, Founder, Abundant Genealogy
- Diahan Southard, Your DNA Guide
- Roberta Estes, Founder, DNAeXplained
- Lisa Louise Cooke, Founder, Genealogy Gems
- Mike Mansfield, Director of Content Operations, MyHeritage
- Daniel Horowitz, Genealogy Expert, MyHeritage
- Mike Stangel, General Manager, Geni.com
- and more
The DNA Angel Project™ – October Edition
The DNA Angel thought it would be great if the October Edition of The DNA Angel Project had a MyHeritage flavor. So we’re giving away a MyHeritage DNA kit and MyHeritage travel pillow, compliments of Shop the Hound. The value of this prize is over $100 US (approx $130 Canadian).
To find out more and to enter click the button below. I’m always looking for new cousins.