The tools and tabs listed here may not be new to you, but they are new to me, or I’ve forgotten them and found them again, lol.)
This post and the many posts I hope to write will be dedicated to all the blogs and tools I’d like to keep for myself, but perhaps they would also be helpful to you. Some weeks the list may be short, and some may be long. It’s my way of cleaning up all the tabs I open, thinking I will return, only to find myself with too many open tabs. At today’s writing, I have thirty-one, but I won’t write about them all as some are multiple tabs open on Ancestry and MyHeritage.
- Do you ever find yourself on a blog and you have no idea how you ended up here? This is it…. My Daguerreotype Boyfriend.
- An Introduction to WikiTree An intro to WikiTree.
- 4 Reasons To Learn More About Your Ancestors Did you know that FOREVER offers genealogy research. You can purchase one hour or have a 3, 6, or 12-month project. Learn more HERE.
- Senior builds custom tiny home designed specifically for her disabilities an article about a lady’s tiny home. I like how she incorporated things from her home into her tiny home.
- Search the collections at Library and Archives Canada. I’m planning a trip to Ottawa, and I might just get a day here.
Note: The post above may contain affiliate links. This means I make a small percentage of the sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. This is a supplement to my income so I can continue to support this blog and make donations to the Alzheimer’s’ Society.
You can always catch up on my past posts on the Too Many Tabs Tuesday Archive page or join the hunt at Hound on the Hunt (click the box below)