The tools and tabs listed here may not be new to you, but they are new to me, or I’ve forgotten them and found them again, lol.
This post and the many posts I hope to write will be dedicated to all the blogs and tools I’d like to keep for myself, but perhaps they would also be helpful to you. Some weeks, the list may be short, and some may be long. It’s my way of cleaning up all the tabs I open, thinking I will return, only to find myself with too many open tabs. I have thirty this time at today’s writing; many of them are genealogy tabs. Still, I won’t write about them all, as multiple tabs are open on Ancestry and MyHeritage.
- One of my friends, Miriam, wrote an article in 2015 that I came across. It’s called Ten Tips To Get Started Doing Genealogy, and it’s exactly the right list.
- I was also reading up on the new facility they have for digitizing at FOREVER. It’s a state-of-the-art facility and has its grand opening on October 9th, I believe. Read about it HERE.
- I’ve mentioned this blogger before, but I was behind on his last post. Things I find in the garbage – The all-nighter.
- Daniel from MyHeritage sent me this link to the blog about Free Access to All German Records on MyHeritage October 1-5. Also, in case you didn’t know, MyHeritage offers FREE upload of your raw DNA to MyHeritage October 1-8. You can do that HERE. This is a $29 savings, and you will continue to have access to the tools.
- 7 Strategies To Set Up Your DNA Project for Success by Paul Woodbury
Note: The post above may contain affiliate links. This means I make a small percentage of the sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. This is a supplement to my income so I can continue to support this blog and make donations to the Alzheimer’s’ Society.
You can always catch up on my past posts on the Too Many Tabs Tuesday Archive page
Don’t miss a thing and join the hunt at Hound on the Hunt (click the box below)