The tools and tabs listed here may not be new to you, but they are new to me, or I’ve forgotten them and found them again, lol.
This post and the many posts I hope to write will be dedicated to all the blogs and tools I’d like to keep for myself, but perhaps they would also be helpful to you. Some weeks, the list may be short, and some may be long. It’s my way of cleaning up all the tabs I open, thinking I will return, only to find myself with too many open tabs. I have twenty-eight this time at today’s writing; many are genealogy tabs. Still, I won’t write about them all, as multiple tabs as multiple tabs are open on Ancestry and MyHeritage .
- I’ve been playing with AI lately. I’ve made images using DALL·E 3, and I was asking Chat GPT questions. Try it for yourself and tell me what you think.
- I’m going on a road trip, so I was searching for an audiobook. I’m looking at Harlan Corben or Michael Connelly’s new book Reserrection Walk.
- I was reading the article Checking Notifications Constantly? Break the Habit with These 5 Steps by Toni Kendrick.
- Reading PhotoDater™ Now Available on the MyHeritage and Reimagine Mobile Apps . If you haven’t used Reimagine for scanning, you should give it a try. Scans are put in the photo area of your MyHeritage account.
- DNA Painter we have to stop meeting this way.
Note: The post above may contain affiliate links. This means I make a small percentage of the sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. This is a supplement to my income so I can continue to support this blog and make donations to the Alzheimer’s’ Society.
You can always catch up on my past posts on the Too Many Tabs Tuesday Archive page
Don’t miss a thing and join the hunt at Hound on the Hunt (click the box below)