Christmas 1968, my two brothers and two cousins. Enhanced with MyHeritage
One of my Christmas memories is of my brother Ted sitting for a couple of hours and looking at a scrapbook my mom had made for him. She’d made one for each of us with photos from our childhood and photos of grandparents and great-grandparents. I always feel like he’s my poster child of what people most appreciate as gifts. Something personal, Memories.
Unlock Timeless Memories with FOREVER.com
(at the bottom of this blog post, there is a place where you can sign up for weekly sessions to help you get started)
Imagine a place where every smile, every milestone, and every precious moment of your family history is preserved forever. That’s the promise of FOREVER.com, a sanctuary for your most treasured memories.
1. Safeguard Your Legacy: In a world where physical photos and documents are vulnerable to time, loss, and unforeseen disasters, FOREVER.com offers you the peace of mind that your memories are protected. Digitizing your photos, videos, and genealogy documents means they’re safe from fire, flood, or the simple wear and tear of time.
2. Access Anywhere, Anytime: Once uploaded to FOREVER.com, your memories aren’t just preserved; and accessible. Whether you’re across the globe or in the comfort of your living room, your family’s history is at your fingertips, ready to be relived and shared with loved ones.
3. A Bridge to the Future: It’s not just about saving the past; it’s about passing it on. By uploading to FOREVER.com, you ensure that future generations will know their roots, understand their history, and feel connected to a lineage of love and experiences.
4. State-of-the-Art Technology: FOREVER.com is committed to evolving with technology, promising to keep your memories safe for years and generations. As technology advances, so does the assurance that your digital legacy will be carried forward, always accessible and intact.
5. More than Storage – It’s Storytelling: FOREVER.com isn’t just a storage space but a storytelling platform. By organizing your photos and documents, you’re not just archiving data; you’re curating a narrative of your family’s journey, a story that is uniquely yours and irreplaceably valuable.
6. Customizable and Private: With various tools and privacy settings, FOREVER.com allows you to control who sees your memories. Create albums for specific family members, or share your entire library with the whole family. It’s your history on your terms.
l7. Peace of Mind: Most importantly, FOREVER.com offers peace of mind. The assurance that no matter what happens, your family’s legacy is preserved in digital form FOREVER is more than a digital archive; it’s a commitment to preserving your family’s story. It’s an investment in the future, ensuring that the laughter, love, and lessons of today are there for tomorrow. Join me at FOREVER.com and take the first step in safeguarding your precious memories for generations to come because when you sign up with my link, you are connected to me, and I’ll help you with your project.
Starting on January 10th, I’ll be giving a walk-through of FOREVER Storage, and then for the next 3 weeks, we’ll get together for a 1/2 hour each week to work on your photos. During the first week, I’ll walk you through the steps to upload, create albums and nested albums, create tags, and use the lightbox. Then, for the next 3 Wednesdays, we will spend 30 minutes working on your own Digital Time Capsule because you’ll preserve current moments for future discovery, much like a time capsule. Having a designated time helps us stay focused and do it and not just wish we’d started. If this sounds like something you’d like, I encourage you to sign up HERE.
If you accept my invitation, you’ll receive 2GB of FOREVER Storage to try out and $20 to spend. That money can be used to purchase your permanent storage or anything else.