The tools and tabs listed here may not be new to you, but they are new to me, or I’ve forgotten them and found them again, lol.
This post and the many posts I hope to write will be dedicated to all the blogs and tools I’d like to keep for myself, but perhaps they would also be helpful to you. Some weeks, the list may be short, and some may be long. It’s my way of cleaning up all the tabs I open, thinking I will return, only to find myself with too many open tabs. At today’s writing, I have thirty-four (too many this week; I’ve been working on too many things). Still, I won’t write about them all, as there are multiple tabs open on Ancestry and MyHeritage.
- Ideas for a Celebration of Life – two weeks ago, my ex-husband died, and I’m helping my son prepare for his celebration of life.
- X DNA Testing – This is a short YouTube video by Diahan Southard about how X DNA can help you. I’ve been using X DNA for a long time, but it’s always good to learn more and see how someone else uses it…
- If I Would Have Know – YouTube video of a song by Kyle Hume as, well, You Should be Here by Cole Swindell as well as Dr. Hook’s Cover of a Rolling Stone (one of my ex’s favorites) that will all be played at the celebration of life slide show that I’m working on.
- Webtember 2024 – September is Webtember at Legacy Family Tree Webinars, and there are five more webinars coming up and twenty that you can watch the replays. All of which are free. I watched Elizabeth Shown Mill (often referred to as ESM) webinar on Using Negative Evidence, and it was wonderful. I’ll be going back to watch the reply itself. You find it and the others HERE.
- Know Your Pet DNA by Ancestry. Did you know that you can test your pet’s DNA at Ancestry? For now, it appears to be only for dogs, but I’m sure cats can’t be far behind. I’ve DNA tested Cali at Wisdom Panel, which I purchased on Amazon, and it was amazing what I learned. I actually made some videos about the process that you can watch on my YouTube channel.
Note: The post above may contain affiliate links. This means I make a small percentage of the sales via these links. This does not INCREASE the price you pay as a consumer. This is a supplement to my income so I can continue to support this blog and make donations to the Alzheimer’s’ Society.
You can always catch up on my past posts on the Too Many Tabs Tuesday Archive page
Don’t miss a thing and join the hunt at Hound on the Hunt (click the box below)